Monday, January 02, 2017

Some U.S. Hotel Deals

It's no secret that winter is low season for travel in many parts of the world, including most of the United States. It is also a good time to score some relatively low prices on upscale hotels.

For example, at the boutique Diva Hotel in downtown San Francisco, on most weekends through June rooms start at just $119 and the facility fee of $15 is waived. In Boston, the Colonnade Hotel downtown charges $289 for a Saturday stay, but if you also stay Friday that night's stay is based on the temperature in Boston at 5 p.m. that day. In other words, you could, if the temperature were 20 degrees Fahrenheit, stay for an average cost per night of just over $150. Even better, free parking is included.

In Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains, the Victorian-style Inn at Jim Thorpe has reduced prices during the week, Sunday through Thursday, fron now through April 30. The rate for a mini-suite is just $99. and this includes a $20 dining room credit.

I found the above information on the Budget Travel Website http://www.budgettravel.com, which is a good source for travel bargains.

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all
areas. If i was to write this i would have done http://123essay.org/
a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging

12:28 pm

 
Blogger Daniel Kessler said...

Hello all, here every one is sharing these kinds of knowledge, thus it’s good to read this blog, and I used to go to see this webpage everyday.

1:58 pm

 
Blogger Daniel Kessler said...

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up?I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100 certain. Any suggestions oradvice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

7:22 pm

 
Blogger Daniel Kessler said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:21 pm

 
Blogger Daniel Kessler said...

Great info and straight to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thx

7:23 pm

 
Blogger Antonio Gregias said...

I located your website from Google and also I have to state it was a wonderful find. Many thanks!

3:45 pm

 
Anonymous Al said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

4:02 pm

 
Blogger Daniel Kessler said...

This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise information… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

12:01 pm

 
Blogger Daniel Kessler said...

Great info and straight to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thx

4:33 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Often, while students are studying, there is a lot of problem for students to study. And this happens in every university, I can say for sure that if you read the article http://www.educationviews.org/5-problems-students-face-while-studying/ then you will have fewer problems with studies. This is a very necessary thing.

11:24 am

 
Anonymous Chris said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

2:54 pm

 
Anonymous Lui said...

Great info and straight to the point. I don't know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thx

6:17 pm

 
Blogger aditya said...


Good post, I have read this post here I got very useful information.


whizzherald
talesbuzz
janusgames
spy dialer
mp3 converter flvto

6:18 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good, but next time use http://essaycom.review/

9:25 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good, but next time use http://essaycom.review/

9:26 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home